Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Monday, February 6, 2012

I am your parent..you are my child. I am your quiet place...you are my wild.

I am your calm face...you are my giggle.
I am your wait...you are my wiggle.
I am your dinner, you are my cake...
I am your bedtime
you are my wide awake.
I am your lullaby...you are my peekaboo
I am your goodnight kiss...
you are my I love you.

Meet "FOOF"...7years old. Short for "woof"...most treasured possession.

she came home from school with this tiny heart on the side of her hand..she can't recall where it came from..."we didn't even have out the markers today Mama!"

The tiny heart...the ruffled fur of "FOOF" the grasp she has on him while she slept....the little dirty nails (she passed out after our walk:) All these things...I want to remember for always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook