Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. this is the secret of success....~Old Standard

     These few simple words have inspired me all through this long, gloomy winter. I have begun to look at my life so much differently than just a few months ago. It's been three months today that I got my new neck:)  No...really! I have a lovely titanium plate and 6 shiny screws holding me all together now. Finally for the first time in a very LONG time, I am living pain free! This is great news since I need my neck to hang my camera from. 
     The last three months have taught me so much about patience, balance, jOy!...sadness, frustration... and blessed me with a huge amount of gratitude. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of others. I have learned about true friendship...{sisterhood} 


      So...it is with this new neck ;) and this peaceful happy soul, that I welcome spring.
Let's get this party started!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook