Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Monday, July 29, 2013

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." ~ William Shakespeare


{Congratulations to Alison and Matthew Cooke}
It was such a gorgeous day for a wedding in downtown Skaneateles NY.
The Sherwood Inn was a lovely setting for family and friends to enjoy the special day.
Matt and Alison were so much fun to work with, totally laid back and enjoying every minute. While I could never pick a favorite picture from this day...I must say that the ones on the pier at the very last moments of daylight really make my heart happy!
Here's to a lifetime of blessings...
{xoxo}





























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook