Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Milkweed Magic








Days like today are such gifts....brilliant sunshine and warm weather in Central NY...in November. The day started out wonderful with two fun photo shoots....and although I love the sunshine...sometimes it can be challenging to play with! Later in the afternoon I took the girls out to hike a nearby trail and we were thrilled to find milkweed! It really is like magic, so silky and floaty....when in flight it has the look of a million wishes set free. I was so thankful I had my camera with me....after a morning of working with the sun, it felt really amazing to just let the sun BE....beautiful.

1 comment:

 
Facebook