Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Mama.....











 These photos are some of my very favorite ever. It was the first time I had ever seen magnolias and I was stunned by their beauty, it was almost unbelievable how delicate and perfect they were. But magnolias (and dreams of spring to come..) aside, they can hardly compare to the beauty of this "baby mama." I was really excited to photograph my oh-so-pretty sister in law in her final weeks of pregnancy, something I wish I had done with my three babies. She was as radiant as any blossom that day and watching her with my little niece I just knew that these moments were priceless. {photos of baby ~T~ to follow:)   ~I guess I should give a shout-out to my little brother...baby daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook