Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart...."

 Jump right in!   That's my new philosophy. I have spent years on the outskirts of my life~ afraid to try new things...just in case I failed. Not anymore:) With lot's of new projects in full swing it's a really exciting time in my life and I'm out to find the beauty in all of it! Take a peek at this little cutie~ she exudes joy! It's contagious...Jump right in.  ~Jen                                        
                                   "Wherever you go, go with all your heart."  ~Confucius.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Kid....wait. That's mine. Ha. Love it AND the message xo You deserve it all <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Facebook