Jennifer Wolsey Photography | Serving the Syracuse, NY Area | 315.256.5953 | jenwolsey3@yahoo.com
All images and content on this site are © Jennifer Wolsey Photography.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"They came to sit and dangle their feet off the edge of the world...."










  I love to photograph siblings! It's amazing to me to watch the little world they've created for themselves~ a simple little balance of who usually goes first, who giggles the most, is quicker to anger...the first to share the object of fancy. I adore the tactics that they use when my camera comes out to get my attention...sometimes dramatic, sometimes patiently observing. These two cuties were full of smiles and eager to play~when their older I hope they know I enjoyed spending an afternoon peeking into their little world:)
"They came to sit & dangle their feet off the edge of the world & after awhile they forgot everything but the good & true things they would do someday. "
Brian Andreas 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for spring and to have you do my girls pictures...I should probably schedule now cause you have quite the rep around town of being awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Facebook